Nearly every business today uses sneeze guards and face shields. They aren’t going away, so why not make them work for you?
Plexiglass sneeze guards became a standard in retailers and offices almost overnight in our attempts to curb the spread of COVID-19. But instead of leaving a stark barrier between you and your customers, you can turn a sneeze guard into an effective marketing strategy.
Uses For Decals
With custom-made vinyl decals, the possibilities for your sneeze guards are endless. Here are a few options:
- Marketing and promotions. Advertise new sales with an attention-grabbing decal right at your customer’s eye level.
- Decor and theming. Ice cream shops can deck out their barriers with images of scoops and sprinkles. Florists can add to their atmosphere with more flowers.
- Privacy. Use larger decals to block a customer’s view of certain areas. This can be useful for shielding the back of house operations from prying eyes or keep out bright sunlight in an office setting.
Our Decal Offerings
Adhesive vinyl comes in many forms for unlimited uses:
- Adhesive vinyl: high-performance, UV printed vinyl is ideal for indoor retailers and designed for long-term use.
- Low-tac removable vinyl: Decals with this material can be removed and repositioned with ease.
- Etched vinyl: great for adding privacy and style to offices, this vinyl makes your acrylic dividers look like beautiful etched glass.
- One-way perforated vinyl: Cover large barriers for maximum design and marketing potential, while giving you privacy and sun protection.
- Glow in the dark vinyl: Grab your customers’ attention even in low-light settings. Also provides safety potential in a power outage.
- Vinyl cut lettering: Great for text-only decals, looks clean and professional.
- Printed acrylic barriers: For a permanent option, you can have designs printed directly on the acrylic.
Tips For Applying Decals To Sneeze Guards
Applying the decals to your acrylic barriers is simple. Make sure the surface is clean before applying and be careful not to allow air bubbles to form. If you want to remove decals, either to move them elsewhere or replace them with something new, a burst of heat from a hairdryer is enough to weaken the adhesive. Read this guide for more detailed instructions on decal placement and removal.
Some additional tips for proper design and placement of vinyl decals:
- Keep your words short and sweet. The last thing you want for your business is to see the line held up because someone’s still reading about your latest sale. Treat your sneeze guard-turned-sign like a billboard: The faster your customers can digest the information, the better. A simple “BOGO burgers while supplies last” will do.
- Keep decals out of reach of children. Kids get bored waiting in line, and you won’t want them picking at your decals. Place them just out of arms’ reach and they’ll last longer.
- Keep your sneeze guards smudge-free. With your flashy new decals, all eyes will be on your barriers. That means fingerprints and smudges will be that much more noticeable. Make sure your staff keeps up with cleaning routines to keep that positive impression.
PosterSigns is a family-owned business operating since 1973. They’re experts in the sign business and can provide you with the above signage options and more.